These organisations are part of the Wellbeing Economy Alliance. They contribute time and resources to WEAll and the movement, and participate in our operational work.
- Asociación para el fomento Economía del Bien Común | Chile
- B Corps | Global
- Capital Institute | Global
- Concito | Denmark
- Capital Institute | Global
- Circulous | Sweden
- David Suzuki Foundation | Canada
- Democracy Collaborative | Global
- Economy for the Common Good | Global
- Festival Internacional de Innovacion Social (FIIS) | Chile
- Finance Watch | Global
- Global Alliance on Banking and Values | Netherlands
- Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative | Southafrica
- Green Buddy Initiative | Sweden
- Green Economy Coalition | Global
- Happy City | UK
- Impact Entrepreneur LLC | USA
- Inclusivity Project | Global
- International Humanistic Management Association / USA
- International Union for the Conservation of Nature – National Committee of the Netherlands | Netherlands
- Junxion Strategy | Canada
- Kimiya Tactics | Spain
- Local Futures | Global
- Natural Capitalism Solutions | USA
- New Economy & Social Innovation (NESI) | Spain
- New Economy Network Australia | Australia
- Ouishare | Global
- Permanently Brilliant | UK
- Post Growth Institute | USA
- Presencing Institute | USA
- Progress Namibia | Namibia
- Promoting Economic Pluralism | UK
- Proud Farm Group of Farmers | Greece
- REconomy Practitioners | Global
- Rethinking Economics | Global
- Sistema B | Latin America
- Social Progress Imperative | Global
- Tellus Institute | USA
- The EC Partnership | Scotland, UK
- The Equality Trust | UK
- The Next System Project | USA
- WE Africa | Africa
CONCITO means “I’m moving” in Latin, and that’s what we want to do in the climate. We are one of Denmark’s largest green networks with over 100 companies, researchers, organizations and people as members
Festival Internacional de Innovación Social (FIIS)
Con una potente plataforma y festivales en todo LatAm, inspiramos, reunimos y potenciamos a quienes están cambiando el mundo. Únete al espíritu fiiS.
Our mission is to strengthen the voice of society in the reform of financial regulation by conducting advocacy and presenting public interest arguments to lawmakers and citizens
International Union for the Conservation of Nature – National Committee of the Netherlands
IUCN provides public, private and non-governmental organisations with the knowledge and tools that enable human progress, economic development and nature conservation to take place together
Natural Capitalism Solutions
Natural Capitalism Solutions’ mission is to educate senior decision-makers in business, government and civil society about how to implement more regenerative practices profitably.
Impact Entrepreneur LLC
Impact Entrepreneur is the premier global NETWORK for “systems-minded” entrepreneurs, investors, scholars and students of social and environmental innovation & the Impact Entrepreneur CENTER for Social and Environmental Innovation
Students, academics and citizens changing economics for the better; in society and classrooms, we pursue an economics that is open, relevant and for everyone.
The Next System Project
The Next System Project is an initiative of The Democracy Collaborative aimed at bold thinking and action to address the systemic challenges the United States faces now and in coming decades.
A small UK charity with a big mission: to ‘make what matters count’. It offers a place-based model of change that puts the wellbeing of current and future generations centre stage, by developing new measures of progress and delivering training, projects and campaigns to help embed them into how places work.
We host the Secretariat for the Action Research Network for a Wellbeing Economy in Africa . We have various projects as part of our social programme that focus on various aspects: (a) research, (b) piloting small scale steps (c) advocacy and hosting wellbeing economy experts (d) education
Social Progress Imperative
The Social Progress Imperative’s mission is to improve the lives of people around the world, particularly the least well off, by advancing global social progress by: providing a robust, holistic and innovative measurement tool.
Through our cutting edge research and our many diverse programs, we work to carry out a vision of a new economic system where shared ownership and control creates more equitable and inclusive outcomes, fosters ecological sustainability, and promotes flourishing democratic and community life
Our organisation draws upon nature’s laws of sustainability to explore and promote the transition from extractive capitalism to a just, regenerative, and thus truly sustainable way of living on earth.
International Humanistic Management Association
The International Humanistic Management Association provides a platform for all interested and passionate to protect the inherent value of all life and want to contribute to the well-being of all.
REconomy practitioners virtual community of practice supports regenerative entrepreneurs and community organisers worldwide to spread ideas that work.
Promoting Economic Pluralism
PEP is creating and supporting spaces for diverse voices, perspectives and approaches to understanding our economies to help co-create truly sustainable, resilient and inclusive ones.
Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative – GRLI
The GRLI is a deeply engaged international, multi-sector community focused on catalysing the development of globally responsible leadership and practice. It holds and facilitates an inclusive and collective call for deep systemic change across three domains: how we live and make a living, how we learn and facilitating learning, and how we lead and for what purpose.
We are business navigators helping other organizations define and manage responsible future plans. Our best tools are creativity and co-creation, and we work within thematics of circular economy, digitalization and equality.
Proud Farm Group of Farmers
We’re a group of young dairy sheep farmers, which develops an innovative business model, that allows young people to enter in the sector of organic dairy sheep and goat farming with zero investment and the minimum risk, through a High Productivity-High Profitability program that provides the appropriate support for a sustainable new dairy sheep and goat operation.
Green Buddy Initiative
We are a global non-profit project using a B2B collaborative solution, a buddy system, to spread sustainability thinking, strategies, reporting and implementation in the sector of SMEs which are often hampered by the lack of resources.
Junxion is an international consulting firm dedicated to helping leaders build the success stories of the next economy. We help these visionary leaders build meaningful brands, launch inspiring social movements, and take bold action to enhance planetary health, champion social justice and cultivate human potential.
Kimiya Tactics SL
A consultancy striving to change business practice paradigms from extractive-competitive to regenerative-collaborative. Focused on tourism but open other organizations. We support projects where we can incorporate land restoration in its design.
Permanently Brilliant is a tiny social enterprise whose job it is to join the dots. We’re big on systems-thinking, on making the connections between stuff, and laughing in the face of those who say that better isn’t possible.
We have developed an economic model that explains and predicts economic output measured in human terms (such as wellbeing or quality of life), based on a number of key structural components of society. We are working on a number of initiatives to put the concepts into practice.
David Suzuki Foundation
Through evidence-based research, education and policy analysis, we work to conserve and protect the natural environment, and help create a sustainable Canada. We regularly collaborate with non-profit and community organizations, all levels of government, businesses and individuals.
Asociación para el fomento de la economía del bien común -EBC Chile
Promoción, difusión y participación en diversas instancias que promuevan el desarrollo de la colaboración y aporte real al bien común de la sociedad y el cuidado del ecosistema de nuestro planeta.
These individuals commit their time, energy and expertise to support WEAll in our work to build a wellbeing economy.
- Justine Braby / Director of Progress Namibia – WE-Africa
- Florian Carl / Reclaim our Economy
- Luca Coscieme / Trinity College Dublin
- Robert Costanza / Australian National University
- Janos Csala / Reclaim our Economy
- Lars Fogh Mortensen
- Dirk Philipsen / Research Professor at Duke University – Economic Historian
- Kate Pickett / University of York & The Equality Trust
- Michael Pirson / Fordham University / Center for Humanistic Management
- Kristin Vala Ragnarsdottir / Institute of Earth Sciences at University of Iceland
- Maja Repina / Reclaim our Economy
- Paul Sutton / Professor of Geography and the Environment at University of Denver
- James Ward / School of Natural & Built Environments at University of South Australia
- Richard Wilkinson / The Equality Trust
- Andrew Winston / Winston Eco-Strategies & The Big Pivot
- Ida Kubiszewski / Crawford School of Public Policy at Australian National University