Change starts with knowledge. WEAll is committed to amplifying the research, theory and practice that demonstrates a wellbeing economy is possible and explores or demonstrates how we can get there.
Want to better understand the arguments for a wellbeing economy?
Whether you’ve got a few minutes to spare, half an hour or all the time in the world, we’ve got plenty of material for you to get your teeth into. This resource hub will be continually reviewed and updated – and it’s only temporary while we work with our members on a much more in-depth and sophisticated resource hub that we hope to launch in the future!
WEAll Ideas: Little Summaries of Big Issues
Seven Ideas for the G7 by Amanda Janoo, 23 August 2019
What is a wellbeing economy? by Lisa Hough-Stewart, Claire Sommer, Katherine Trebeck and Stewart Wallis, 4 December 2019
Got great wellbeing economy resources you’d like us to feature here? Send them to email@example.com
Hungry for more?
Check out the resources available with our members and friends below
- The Solutions Journal
- Centre for Understanding Sustainable Prosperity (CUSP)
- New Economics Foundation (NEF)
- New Weather Institute
- Next System Project
- Transnational Institute (TNI)
- Great Transition Initiative
- Radical Ecological Democracy
- Presencing Institute
- Open Source Sustainability
- Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative
- REconomy Practitioners
- How to Share with Shareable
- Local Futures
- Green Growth Knowledge Platform
- Good Life Goals from SCORAI
- Take One Action global film directory
- A good life for all within planetary boundaries (Leeds Uni)
- Quaker Institute for the Future
- Global Footprint Network
- Circular Economy Learning Hub