Change starts with knowledge. WEAll is committed to amplifying the research, theory and practice that demonstrates a wellbeing economy is possible and explores or demonstrates how we can get there.
Want to better understand the arguments for a wellbeing economy?
Whether you’ve got a few minutes to spare, half an hour or all the time in the world, we’ve got plenty of material for you to get your teeth into. This resource hub will be continually reviewed and updated.
Got great wellbeing economy resources you’d like us to feature here? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungry for more?
Check out the resources available with our members and friends below
- The Solutions Journal
- Centre for Understanding Sustainable Prosperity (CUSP)
- New Economics Foundation (NEF)
- New Weather Institute
- Next System Project
- Transnational Institute (TNI)
- Great Transition Initiative
- Radical Ecological Democracy
- Presencing Institute
- Open Source Sustainability
- Globally Responsible Leadership Initiative
- REconomy Practitioners
- How to Share with Shareable
- Local Futures
- Green Growth Knowledge Platform
- Good Life Goals from SCORAI