- This event has passed.
Hubs – what’s happening next? | Online
May 29, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Hola, my name is Ana and I’m the Network Lead for WEAll and one of the citizens in this platform. Just like you, I’m trying to do my best towards building a wellbeing economy.
As a citizen and as part of WEAll, I’m thrilled to see how this community is growing and I’m excited about how many things we’ll be able to do together.
When you signed up to this platform you let us know of your interest in being involved with a WEAll hub in your area. So just in case you haven’t read it yet, I’d like to provide you with the link where you can download our Hub Guide.
In our Hub Guide you’ll find the guidelines to create a brand-new local hub or the list of our WEAll Members’ Hubs so you can join them. I believe this is a great tool and it’ll give you relevant information on what will be required on your side.
So, what’s next?
We’d like to invite you to a call where we’ll:
- Explore further what we mean by a local hub
- Understand the appetite for hubs in specific areas, connect like-minded people to others nearby, and support you to get started with a hub
- Share what your local needs are, and how we can support each other on the journey to building a wellbeing economy starting where you are
- Hear about your own experiences as members of an existing hub in your area
- Bring the projects you’re working on and explore how to link them to a local hub
So, join us in any of these calls. We need to hear you, we need to understand each other to keep moving forward. You are welcome to join one of them… or who knows, maybe all of them!!! 😉 If you do so, you’ll become our Hub Pro!!! haha