- This event has passed.
Building Wellbeing Together | Stroud, UK
September 13 - September 15
Do you want to be happier?
Do you feel overwhelmed facing the challenges of our time?
Then connect in creative community at Network of Wellbeing’s second Building Wellbeing Together weekend!
Held at beautiful Hawkwood in Stroud, UK, we’ll map how to build a future of wellbeing for individuals, communities and our natural world.
*Saturday only day tickets also available. Friday evening talk with Satish Kumar can also be purchased individually.
With engaging workshops and embodied activities, our joyful gathering features three captivating keynote speakers:
- Satish Kumar, author of Elegant Simplicity
- Mark Williamson of Action for Happiness will share stories of life at the heart of the happiness movement
- Jennifer Wallace of the Carnegie UK Trust will reveal how to boost wellbeing through community work and public policy.
Alongside these inspirational speakers, we’ve got an exciting lineup of workshop leaders, including:
- Jane Acton of Nature Workshops
- Ruth Davey of Look Again
- Jane Pightling of Evolutionary Connections
- Alex Nunn of Action for Happiness and our very own Flo Scialom
- Lorna Brocksopp of Joyful Simplicity
Enjoy nature walks in breathtaking grounds, mindfulness, and nourishing cuisine. We’ve got all the ingredients for another delightful weekend.
- Learn the latest thinking on personal wellbeing and its links to community action and social change
- Connect with leading people in the wellbeing movement
- Feel invigorated and renew your sense of purpose
Tickets cost £205 to £325 per person, depending on accommodation.
Come to Building Wellbeing Together and be the change you want to see!